Job Description – Executive Chef
The Executive Chef will be Incharge of Operations & Management of a high-volume commercial kitchen specializing in organic, millet-based & healthy foods
About Kaulige Foods Pvt Ltd
Millets and Millet Food are quickly gaining acceptance in households throughout India today. However, customers are frustrated with not having easy access to good & affordable millet food outside.
Kaulige Foods has been at the forefront of the millet movement for the past 3 years and have been working on new innovations to get millets into every corner of Bangalore and beyond.
We are already serving to hundreds of people everyday at corporates and outlets throughout Bengaluru & are now looking for young, ambitious chefs who can help us scale to thousands of plates everyday.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Planning, production & control of purchases and cooking activities.
- Ensure quality & hygiene of food preparation, kitchen & staff.
- Create, standardize & document menu items.
- Manage & control ingredient/labor costs.
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs.
- Recruit and manage kitchen staff.
- Highly motivated, self-driven and enthusiastic individual
- Commitment to building a robust team
- Good culinary skills
- Knowledge of Indian & continental cuisines.
- Knowledge of traditional south Indian cuisine will be an advantage
- Ability to manage staff
- Quality focus
- Strong operational skills
- Salary: Industry Standards
- Insurance – Medical (upto 1 lakh) and Accident (Upto 1 lakh)
- The candidate will be on a probationary period for the first 6 months of employment.
- At the end of 6 months, based on performance and commitment shown, the candidate will be offered a permanent role as an executive chef.
- After confirmation, the board of directors will also assess and decide on offering an equity stake in the company (vesting period and terms will be decided at this point).